Booking Terms & Conditions
The payment of the booking fee and email confirmation is evidence that you accept these terms below.
• All Brides MUST have a Bridal Trial
• A Trial booking can only be secured with full payment. We are not obliged to keep your appointment without payment.
• All payments are strictly non-refundable to the extent allowed by law.
• The Trial may be rescheduled once for each Trial booking, subject to availability. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled booking, your payment will not be refunded.
• Booking a Trial does not guarantee your Wedding Date Booking unless we receive a separate deposit for the Wedding date.
• A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total booking price is required to secure your Wedding date. Payment of this fee is the only way to secure the day and time of your Wedding for services to be provided. No appointments will be honoured without deposit.
• Balance is required 7 days prior to your wedding date.
• Payment methods that we accept are cash or direct deposit.
• Payment Plan can be Offered.
• If you have paid a deposit to secure your Wedding date prior to having your Trial, you are entitled to request for a refund of 50% of your deposit should you choose not to go ahead with your Wedding date booking after your Trial. Refund requests must be made within 24 hours after your Trial. Refund requests outside 24 hours after your Trial will not be honoured.
• You are required to provide parking facility for the stylist(s). If you are unable to do so, you are required to reimburse all fees in relation to parking. If the parking is at a hotel, we request that you organize this with hotel in advance and have the charges applied to your room tab.
• Surcharges will apply for early morning starts commencing at 7am or earlier.
• Additional charges may apply after the initial quote, based on your specific requirements. This includes but is not limited to: costs associated with parking, additional requirements or add-ons, and early start fees. The initial quote will be adjusted to reflect all extra costs that are incurred prior to final payment.
• If you have had a Trial with us previously, the same stylist will be dispatched for your Wedding date, unless he or she becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstance.
• If for any unforeseen reason we are unable to attend your booking, we will make all attempts to send out another well qualified artist/stylist to the event. The new artist/stylist will be fully briefed on everything. If for any reason we cannot find another stylist/artist, 100% of the Wedding date services will be refunded back to you in full, excluding the Trial.
• If a client has any skin condition or product irritation/allergy, it should be reported to the Artist/Stylist prior to the makeup application or hairstyling initiation. The Client Agrees to release the Artist/Stylist from liability for any skin complications due to an allergic reaction
• Photographs that are taken by Kim Aurelie may be used for marketing purposes. You have the right to refuse any of your photos being used on the website or other promotional materials.
Changes to Booking
• You may increase services required at anytime, subject to availability.
• Any changes to the booking that results in fewer services, for example reducing the number of Bridesmaids, your payment will not be refunded.
• If you cancel your wedding day booking 3 months prior to the date, you will still be responsible for paying the full amount due to Kim Aurelie. If you choose to cancel prior to the 3 month cut off, you will only be responsible for the 50% deposit that was paid.